Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Thursday ;p!!! Goodmorning Peeps

Merry Meet! Peeps,

So the week has nearly ended, but today just started. I have some news as some might have spotted I changed the name of the blog to
vervains-tears.blogspot.com as I like it better and it's much closer to my heart, this blog has gone through a revolution since yesterday as I decided to not only make it about wicca and my belief's but make it more personal and make my journal and hangout where I'll put everything that would interest me raging from wicca, to my thoughts and feelings to music and even some fashion. Hope you'll enjoy the new personalition of this blog and that's about it for today's morning diary post. See you soon, well maybe in an hour ;p

Blessed be! )O(

Vervain xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment